Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Day 2 of Blogging

Well, the wool yarn I ordered was delivered today. And let me tell you, that is a LOT of yarn. Of course, I knew exactly how much I'd ordered; but still, seeing it all together like that was a shock. So tomorrow I start on the Big Project. I will post pix and progress reports as I go along.

I do have some pix of baby hats that I made recently, so I'll share some of those today.
These are photos of baby Stryker, taken by Erin of Bella Vita Photography. These images are used here with her permission. They are sooo cute!

I also crocheted the fluffy, white blanket little Stryker is lying on. It looks like he's wrapped in clouds, doesn't it? Both of these hats are in my Etsy shop, and I am going to add the blankets soon as well.

I have also been working on a crocheted cauldron. I'm almost finished; I just need to add the loops and handle. The cauldron is part of a pattern I found here. It turned out really well. I'll have pix (hopefully) tomorrow.

That about wraps it up for today. More patterns, photos, and updates to come.

Blessed Be,
Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pumpkin hat. How adorable!

Judy said...

Love the hats!
I;d be interested in the cauldron pattern, too, when you get it ready.